Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just a quick note

Am I even capable of that. I am very nervous about this semester. I have NUMEROUS papers I have to write. And I am scared shitless. I am ok with 1 paper a class spaced out but with my schedule this semester I will have to do serious research and book reviews. I am sort of excited for the challenge and it is an opportunity to improve my writing but damn I don't want to do poorly.

I am intrigued by my philosophy of race class it looks like it will be very enlightening. It is funny in my military history class I am the ONLY black female. In my African American history class there are NO white people just 1 latina that class is heavy with the negroes. The class is also taught by a latino. As black people we really aren't taught our history but I can recite white folks history all up and down.. Don't even get me started how women are virtually ignored in history everything is about THE MAN. No wonder no one likes your funky ass.

(I did not proofread I am about to eat)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment