Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love This Artist

I ran across Jenn Porreca's artwork on myspace.com and instantly fell in love with it. I would love to own a painting (not a print) of her work. I love her use of colors and her design aesthetic. Such a different take on Asian imagery. I thought I would share with you a couple of my favorite pieces. An artist that is able pursue their passions are always inspiring to me, because it is hard. Very few are able to support themselves and do it full time. You have to be brave and confident in your abilities which is easier said than done. I hope that you enjoy her artwork and support artists!

Here is her website:
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=93471033514206199

The Escapist by Jenn Porreca





Shanghai by Jenn Porreca

Pathway by Jenn Porreca
Hope Floats by Jenn Porreca

No comments:

Post a Comment