Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hectic Time for Me

Finals are coming up. I have my father-in-law and his new wife coming to visit shortly. We have not made any preparations! I know I am going to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. My husband is not worried about a thing.I know he is like umm they can sleep on the floor or something. But I just can't! I have a lot of ideas on subject matters I want to blog about. I just have no time at the moment. I want to recommend a couple of movies and short stories to read. Things are good. I am really trying to work on writing when things are good and not just overly depressing. I don't believe that I will have all A's this semester but hey who knows I might can pull it off.

Man Tylenol PM is kicking my ass right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment