Sunday, March 13, 2011

I neglect this poor blogspot


Lets see I don't even remember the last time I blogged here. I spend most of my blogging time on Tumblr which is just over run with spoiled bratty children and pretentious atheist hipsters. I graduated in December and have yet to find a job. It is sort of unbelievable I have never been unemployed for more than 2 weeks. I feel like I am more picky than I normally would be. I feel lost.

This little girl in this picture is my mother's kitten. Her name is Zoe and she is a four legged walking plague. She got Simba sick his mouth was filled with ulcers I thought he was going to die. I was SO upset. Then I found out her ass had ringworms so I had to take her to the vet. It all has been a nightmare. Friday I noticed Simba's eye was weepy I think his eye is scratch probably from fucking around with Zoe. How this little cat whipped his ass I don't know. I have been putting drops in his eyes. I guess I will have to take him to the vet this week if he doesn't improve. I feel like all I have to talk about these days are cats, Lock Up and Fatal Attraction episodes. I stay up at all hours and sleep all day. It's a trifling life.

I kind of miss this place, its more peaceful. Tumblr is full of noise.

2 comments:

  1. Please shoot me your tumblr...I've quietly started one myself ,)!!! Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. ladysugatits.tumblr.com I will be looking forward to reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete