Thursday, June 10, 2010

So I Got A Tumblr

And I am not sure what the hell to do with it. What I do know is it won't contain anything personal emotional wise as the address is published on my Twitter account. I will keep the more personal things here as I don't promote this blog site at all. Besides I don't want all that Twitter rift raft over here. I am beginning to kind of hate most of the people I follow on Twitter now lol. Or maybe its my PMDD talking right.

Well anyway this is my tumblr: http://ladysugatitshoecakes.tumblr.com/

Follow me on there and I will follow back I ain't siddity like some of these social networking whores who dreams of social networking grandeur and fame, which means they want lots of followers but don't want to hear what anyone else has to say.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Moonchild,
    If I am ever in Texas, make sure I am at least 40 paces away, that gun is not my friend. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    God Bless,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete