Monday, September 7, 2009

Lordy Lordy

The Master is not pleased with me! We have been on funky ground since Saturday night. I am being bitched face on the sly. You know when you are having issues and every things is just simmering on the surface. Oh well. Like Popeye "I am what I am"

Also Courtney Love is fucking INSANE. I must be a sadist because she clogs up my feed on Twitter with rambling incomprehensible bullshit yet I won't unfollow her. I am intrigued by the crazy. She rambles about how people have stolen money and clothes from her. That people are using her husband's social security number all kinds of drama and none of it makes sense. Someone actually made a twitter account to translate her shit.

Maybe I will get tired of it soon but for now it is amusing me for a little bit.

Also my other mindless escape is Sorority Life some women take it very serious. Here is another interesting article someone posted about Facebook...fairly true..

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204660604574370450465849142.html

If I am honest with myself I should notice that this blog is some random bullshit in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment