Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today is Our Anniversary

Its weird because we have been married now for 2 years but really we have been with each other since 2004. So it seems like a long time but when you tell someone that you have only been married 2 years it seems like nothing. Today so far was fun. My husband hid notes all through out the house with clues to the next clue. It was a mini scavenger hunt! He even hid a clue on Simba! I was too tickled! With one of the clues I had to play a certain track on his ipod and it was him talking and telling me how to work out my next clue. It was so different and sweet. Oh and he made me a video too telling me how much he loved me! I am a spoiled girl! As much as a bitch about stuff, I have an outstanding husband that loves me to pieces. It is me with the stanked up to be damn mindset.

He got me some panties and a jewelry box for our anniversary. Panties are a must and very practical. I don't think my ass will be contained in them joints though, he wouldn't mind though. So far I had a very sweet anniversary. I love my husband with all my heart, he sees me as I truly am and with all my flaws he loves me. I can't even imagine my life without him. He compliments me in every way. I love him and I look forward to another year and many more after that. Oh and some babies! I am very blessed to have the partner I have. He respects me, loves me he is my Best BEST friend. God sent me a good man.


Disclaimer: kind of tired so I know this doesn't flow very well. Didn't sleep well last night going for a nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment