Saturday, August 28, 2010

Feel Like Shit

I have a headache and terrible indigestion! Maybe I had too many cookies today. Who knows. So the first week of class is over and I am telling you this semester is going to be a bitch. I have soooooooooo much to read and most of it is fucking boring. Reading isn't the hard part, being able analyze and intellectualize what I am reading is the hard part. As I have said before I am not an intellectual but history is an intellectual discipline. People think it is just telling stories about the past, if only it was that easy!

People simple answers to things and if we are honest we know that nothing is that simple..ever..I feel like I have been neglecting this place. It is quieter here. Tumblr is a bunch of noise. I was thinking about my old myspace blog..maybe I will go through there one day and post some old blogs. I am one of those people where I write but I don't tend to read it again because most of the time I find it too painful. Either I am disgusted by my silliness or I am overwhelmed by my sadness. I tend to blog, journal when I am sad about something. I should stop that because when you are gone and people read your shit they think that is all that you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment