Monday, July 4, 2011

I forget to post over here

I swear y'all just need to get on tumblr but I just wanted to say the good news. I finally got a job!!!! After 6 damn months of looking and filling out application. I am back in higher education which is what I wanted. I start work Tuesday! I decided to get right into it. I have had 6 months of keeping vampire hours. Play time is over! I am so happy because I really wanted that job. They offered my job on my birthday! I was so depressed. The call was right on time!! That bitch Sallie Mae was breathing down my throat. What a relief I tell you. There are so many things we have been putting off due to me not having any funds!

How have you guys been?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the gig you want! I hope for your sake you don't have a repeat of the Devil Wears Baby Phat! LOL

    Yeah I remember her. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete