Monday, December 21, 2009

Lola has a new home


I feel a little sad about it. We found someone willing to adopt her. I hope that she does alright. I have never given a pet away that I have kept for a while. We had Lola for over 2 1/2 years. I was at my wits end with the damage both cats were doing to my house. She didn't like the $300 litter box I bought so I had 2 litter boxes for a year and it was a mess! It will be nice to be able to have people over with out having to check and make sure her ass didn't piss on the floor next to the litter box. She was the nasty.

But she was sweet too. She would come when you called. She would touch me on my leg while I was doing homework and check on me. She was sweet in her own way. I will miss how she would carry her toy monkey around like it was a baby and sleep next to it.

I miss her..she was my baby girl and I couldn't handle her..

No comments:

Post a Comment